Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Sorry for the Pity Party

Sorry guys- I know of at least one person who read my blog and sent me a sweet email. One of my sons emailed me. The purpose of this blog is not to hurt peoples feelings, but for me to find a way to deal with the depression of suddenly being disabled. I feel like I am in a black hole and cannot find the strength to get out.

I am so anxious to read Lynn's book, and so glad she lives nearby. And to learn that Sue has 'something similar'. That gives me 2 people to talk to. I wonder if others legs are weak and wobbly? Does their vision change throughout the day? Have they lost the ability to spell? Is their memory just shot? Are most still working? Do you feel safe enough to drive? Do you have the energy to get out of bed every day? I have been sick 3 yrs, but not really, really sick til last Jan. I am in a wheelchair, on O2, very weak, and only 52. Have any of you reached this point and then one day got better? Got where you had strength and energy and did not collapse each time you stood up? So, whether the answer is yes or no, I need to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment