Tuesday, November 3, 2009

It's Tuesday night at 11pm. I just spent 30 min looking for the blog I wrote and saved last nite but my computer was acting up and it would not post. It even says I have 3 blogs saved. Maybe it will just appear-who knows. I was having a bad day and feeling a bit neglected. I really don't understand why people have stopped calling and coming by. Ever since I got my diagnosis on 9/09/09, everybody else's life has just gone on. It's unfair. Why did my world stop dead in its tracks and everybody else gets to continue their lives?I did this for months without a thot for Nick when he was 4; a few months later for Brandon at 6; our world's revolved around trying to keep Meghan from killing herself from age 13-16; and Carly at birth so blue, not breathing-and I have cared for my husband, and my mother,and my Banny-all because I love them so much. I have dedicated 32 years to the profession of nursing, mostly caring for the elderly, and disabled.
Doesn't it say somewhere LIFE IS FAIR and GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO DO GOOD (or something like that).

I have lots of people praying for me. This is good. Maybe some of them will read this blog and call me. Hey Meghan, just in case you care, I now understand why you cut yourself. I wish I had the courage

No comments:

Post a Comment